AEDA ( ^ - ^ )



What is a friend? A friend is someone who you think your life would be different if they didn't exist. A friend is someone who never leaves you out. You are always inluded when you are with them. A friend is there for you, no matter what. And I love all my girls, so much! Thank you for our relationship. For it means so much to me! Your kindness and understanding and loving ways you share so free. Thank you for being beside me, when I needed someone that cared. And thank you for all your loyalty, for the times together we shared. I don't need words to express, I don't need tears to shed. I don't need to ask for a smile. All I need is to be your friend, forever! And thanks for being my friend, thanks for being there when I needed. Most of all, thanks for everything! Hearts, xoxoxoxoxo <3

this word you say to me syg . this  world so mean's to me .

p/s : I LOVE YOU 

Thank you for reading. Like and Comment if you may

0 budak comel:

 
Copyright © 2010-2011.segala yang tercatat adalah hak nurulsyafinazhusni